quinta-feira, 12 de julho de 2012

XCCII

I will get lost and die sooner this is not a secret.

With or without a reason,
I don't give in, I don't shall.

I am poison.

I don't have a heart, I have a black hole that sucks everything that comes near.

I'm always right that I'm right. I don't need you.

As much as I try to act differently,
I always end up destroying self esteem's for fun.

Healed the wound with tape, isolated, stifled the microbe that is life.

I'm jumping with a rope on the neck,
For no reason just for enjoyment,
And I don't even have a justification for such an effort.

My life isn't that bad. I don't want you.

I only feel good when I don't feel nothing,
Because I have not seen life in the flesh to the naked eye.

Alone in the quiet nights with alcohol,
My calm was not born it was invented.

I invention doors because I was born without patience,
To support the weight of my conscience.

I do not care just because you will. I don't need you.

Today I got lost in the motive that led me to send you to fuck off,
I realized I had not.

I'm free, free as well. Are you sure that you don't want me?

Sem comentários:

Gentes